Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Release the Kraken.....


Today was my home work day.

Today was my procrastination day.

Today was a good day.

(Giorgia, Circa 2:56pm, 7th April 2010)


After getting up at 12 and skulking around the house for around 15min. The German found me leaning over the table trying to work out whether it was a metre wide or 1.4m wide. When asked why I simply replied "I have homework to do, this seems the better option."
Yes it's true, I will do anything to waste time and avoid my work. So I made myself toast in halves to slow down the breakfasting process, put the jam on for EVERY bite instead of the entire bread like a normal person, then proceeded to take 50 billion photos of myself for my passport. Yes, I do realise I must pick one, but that will be an even more time consuming now won't it?!? Of course the photos could only be taken after at least an hours worth of make-up application.

Now you may say. "Congrats Giorgia, but you're going to have to make up for those wasted hours." But never fear, the Ginger has found ways to make up for wasted time. You see, the German loves my German homework, therefore she has been busy all morning whilst I have been waddling around in a daze. She has also taking a great liking to my maths project and I feel that it would be a good learning opportunity for her to do my English as well. So whilst I have been painting my nails, washing my hair and plucking my eyebrows. The German has drawn a portrait of me on my calculator like my project says to do.

I love exchange students!

Well going to go cut every blade of grass with toenail clippers now, bye!

Hope all is well.



No comments:

Post a Comment